Passionate about Azure and the world of integration ? Did you ever think about becoming an Azure integration expert? We design and implement small and large integration projects for our clients. We are experts in Azure integration technologies like Azure API Management, Logic apps, Service Bus, Event Hubs, Event Grid, Functions, Monitor, Arc, Kubernites, SQL, Comos, etc. We play a major role in the digital transformation of companies. We design Event Driven Architectures and know how to deal with Hybride Integration Platforms and Multi cloud environments. And yes, we’re the party to trust for a BizTalk-Azure migration.
Who we are; i8c, Integration Designers and Cronos!
We are I8c Netherlands. We help organizations with Integration and API management/development expertise to securely integrate applications and data. Our customers are organizations (large and small) with data-intensive processes where we offer clear added value and enable digital transition. We make architecture blueprints, design, and realize cloud & hybrid integration landscapes with Azure technologies from A to Z.
i8c is part of Cronos. The Cronos Group is a fast-growing group of creative and innovative Tech companies with 600+ companies and 8000+ employees in various countries. We are privately owned and have a flat entrepreneurial organizational structure with the philosophy to offer employees many opportunities. Each Cronos company has its own expertise and positioning in the market and carries its own brand.
I8c has several subsidiaries that all specialize in integration and API management. Integration Team is our cluster with Azure expertise. We deliver expertise with diverse technologies including Azure, Kubernetes, Multi cloud (IBM, AWS, Google), Apigee, MuleSoft, Tibco, Red Hat and more.
What we offer
- Being part of a team of experts, all focussing on Azure API management and integration
- Many learning and growth opportunities with, among other things, knowledge evenings, training courses, hackathons, certification, mentors and more than sufficient training budget
- Opportunities to broaden your role (developer, solution architect, enterprise architect, scrum master, project leader) and the opportunity to gain experience with our other integration technologies (e.g. IBM, Tibco, AWS) and competencies (architecture)
- Nice colleagues with a fun team with events to meet your colleagues
- A healthy work/life balance
- Challenging clients and projects
What you add to i8c
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and building integrations and/or API management including monitoring and analytics capabilities
- At least 2 years of relevant development experience with one or more Azure integration technologies such as API management, logic apps, service bus, event hub, functions, monitor and storage options
- Broad interest in related technologies, e.g. container technology, hybrid/multi cloud, microservice oriented solutions, event-drive architecture, security and authentication providers
- You enjoy coding and/or to coach DevOps teams
- Live and work in NL/BE (nock-out criterion)
Acquisition is not appreciated.