As an Archers integration architect, you help our clients concretizing an appropriate integration strategy based on their actual needs and challenges. Together with our highly motivated team, you turn these challenges into concrete integration realizations to deliver optimal business solutions.
Who we are; i8c, Integration Designers and Cronos!
We are I8c Netherlands. We help organizations with Integration and API management/development expertise to securely integrate applications and data. Our customers are organizations (large and small) with data-intensive processes where we offer clear added value and enable digital transition.
i8c is part of Cronos. The Cronos Group is a fast-growing group of creative and innovative Tech companies with 600+ companies and 8000+ employees in various countries. We are privately owned and have a flat entrepreneurial organizational structure with the philosophy to offer employees many opportunities. Each Cronos company has its own expertise and positioning in the market and carries its own brand.
Archers is our Integration architecture competence group. Our Integration architects provide consulting services to improve the integration architecture of companies that meet today’s challenges of the ‘connected company’. We build on our expertise through knowledge sharing and interesting customer projects. This way, we offer an exciting environment where both junior and senior people can grow their talents and passion.
What you do as integration architect
- You define an appropriate integration strategy and you guide our clients through the process of putting this strategy into action.
- After this strategy is defined, you create integration frameworks and reference architectures to support our customers. This way, you create the appropriate integration and service architectures for business projects.
- You also manage the client’s project teams to realize sustainable integration solutions.
- Sharing knowledge is one of our core values, both internally as with our clients. Therefore, after the implementation phase you train and coach (potential) customers in the Archers methodology and frameworks (e.g. Seminars, training, etc.)
- To serve our clients with the most efficient technologies, you contribute to the methods’ development on contemporary integration challenges, technologies and trends.
- To keep on learning from each other, you teach colleagues with your experiences and you contribute to the knowledge and dissemination of information within Archers.
What we offer
- An dynamic and innovative environment: you will be working in a flat organization structure where entrepreneurship, autonomy of choice and knowledge sharing are the main core values.
- Being part of a startup within the Cronos network: you will be working within the mature context of i8c and the Cronos Group, the largest IT-network of the Benelux, where a lot of young enthusiasts work growing their passion.
- Autonomy and self-dependence: we believe that our consultants can reach their full potential and become a true entrepreneur in their field of expertise when they get full responsibility managing their own projects.
- Knowledge and in-depth expertise: you get the chance to work within a high experienced team with many years of experience and a true passion for integration architecture.
- Permanent learning opportunities: you get the opportunity to collaborate in innovating initiatives and to expand your knowledge during our ‘Archers Knowledge Days (AKD’s) and coaching opportunities. You get personal training and coaching possibilities in terms of knowledge and skills.
- A great salary: at Archers you can count on a competitive salary with lots of extralegal benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, phone, mobile subscription, insurance, …). You get an interesting bonus scheme and an open-ended contract. As a freelancer, we offer you a secure income, either you work on projects or intern.
What you add to i8c
- You have experience with one or more middleware technologies (such as B2B, ESB, EAI, API gateways, IOT, etc.).
- You have experience with architecture / design modeling languages (such as Archimate, UML, etc.) and tools such as Enterprise Architect (Sparx or Archi).
- You have hands-on experience with the design or architectures of integrations, services, APIs, etc.
- You have experience with one or more interface technologies and concepts: XSD / WSDL, SOAP, REST, Swagger / OpenAPI, JSON, etc.
- At Archers, our team is our main asset. All our team members are real team players that love to support each other but can work independently as well.
- You can work in a structured, problem-solving and targeted manner.
- You have strong communication skills (written and oral) to both technical and management business stakeholders.
- Live and work in NL/BE (nock-out criterion)
Are you our next Integration Expert?
Are you convinced to be working within the world of integration architecture? Don’t hesitate and apply now!
Acquisition is not appreciated.