Who we are:
i8c is an innovative IT services company that helps organizations realize digital innovations with integration and API solutions. We are at the forefront of APIs, multi-cloud landscapes, EDA, security, and connecting applications; Integration and API management. Our customers are organizations that are challenged by cloud transition and capabilities to connect applications, streamline processes, make IT landscapes agile, and realize value from their data landscapes.
What you will do:
As a SAP Integration Lead, you will have the unique opportunity to lead the build and expansion of the SAP integration competency within i8c. You will be the pioneer and the first person to develop and strengthen this specific expertise in the Netherlands at i8c. By combining the knowledge and expertise of i8c and the Cronos Group, i8c can help its customers to seamlessly connect their SAP systems.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about SAP integration and who wants to make a difference. Your extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of SAP integration technologies such as SAP NetWeaver PI/PO, SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), BTP, and SAP API Management, will enable you to create a strategic vision for the integration competency of i8c. You will translate this vision into concrete action plans and work with the management team to obtain the necessary resources and support.
As a pioneer, you will be responsible for setting up best practices, guidelines, and processes for SAP integration projects within i8c. You will work closely with the technical team and consultants to build the competency and ensure that the integration projects meet the needs of customers and partners. You will also be a mentor and coach for the team, sharing your in-depth knowledge and experience to develop and strengthen the skills of the team members.
In addition, you will play an active role in developing customer relationships and identifying new opportunities in the field of SAP integration in the Netherlands. You will work with sales and marketing teams to promote the integration competency of i8c and advise potential customers on the benefits of seamless system integration using SAP products.
What we expect from you:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Business Administration, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience in SAP integration projects
- In-depth knowledge of SAP integration technologies, including SAP NetWeaver PI/PO, SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), BTP, and SAP API Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to think in solutions and be able to switch quickly
- Motivation and drive to learn and grow
- Dutch proficiency is required and mandatory
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied position in a fast-growing company
- The opportunity to share your expertise and leadership with a team of experienced professionals
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A pleasant and informal work environment
Are you the SAP Integration Lead we are looking for? Apply now!